Payment & Shipping Terms:
Product Name: Copolymer of vinyl chloride and vinyl isobutyl ether
|1. Apperance||White powder|
|2. Viscosity, mpa.s||15±5||25±5||35±5||45±5||60±5|
|3. Chlorine content, %||44.0±1.0|
|4. Volatile, ≤%||0.50|
|5. Bulk Density, ≥g/ml||0.30|
Properties: MP resin is copolymer of vinyl chloride and vinyl isobutyl ether .The vinyl isobutyl ether offers the product good link function. MP resin has good binding property as a result of its special molecular structure in which ester bond is resistance to hydrolysis and combined chlorine atom is very stable. So MP resin can be used to produce high quality paints with good water resistance, salt resistance and chemical resistance. MP resin is also not easily oxygenated because it does not contain double bond. MP resin can keep anti-corrosion even under long time extreme out-door conditions.
Solubility: MP resin is well soluble in aromatic and, ester, ketone, glycol ether acetates, and some glycol ether.
Compatibility: MP resin is compatible with vinyl chloride copolymers, polyacrylic ester, unsaturated polyester resins, aldehyde resins, petroleum resin, natural resins, alkyd resins modified by oil and fatty acids, drying oil, tar, and bitumen, etc.
* MP resin is suitable for atmospheric anticorrosion coatings, industrial anticorrosion coatings, container coatings, marine paint, light metals paint.
* It is mostly used in solvent ink processing, especially the plastic compound ink. It is the very good link material.
* With its excellent capability of resisting acid and alkali, MP resin is widely used in swimming pool paints, timbering paints, bridges paints and signpost paints, especially suitable for alkali timbering, such as asbestos, concrete, masonry, etc.
Package and storage:
1. Package: Packed in kraft bag with PE liner. 20 kgs/bag.
2. Storage: Sealed and stored under cool and dry condition. Avoid being crushed while storing and transferring;